Sunday, December 17, 2017

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS #144 - Weekly Wrap-Up

NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-FOUR


THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
WEEKLY WRAP-UP
BLOG - LIFE - MUSIC - WEB

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.

COVER CONVERSATIONS

Goodreads is being wacko! It changed all of my shelf orders from oldest to newest additions and won't change it back no matter how many times I change the setting! I have books I recently shelved which are marked for the shelf on the book's page, but are not showing up on my shelf pages; which made drafting this blog post super time consuming, and just like two years ago there are books and reviews missing from my totals. I have found two so far, but who knows how many others there are that I am forgetting. It also keeps switching me to the app view, which I hate, from the desktop view every time I re-open a tab. Grrrrrrrr...


My Yule shopping is done! The last online gift I purchased for The Manchild arrived, and I remembered to get a gag gift for his stocking...
My Little Pony bandaids! 

 
The new Star Wars movie hit theaters and my tabs/lessons guy, 331EROCK, uploaded the perfect Meets Metal tribute...
His vibrato is always so precise and appropriate. Goals!

I had to take this with the crappy Kindle camera because I bought one for The Manchild's Yule stocking and he uploads my camera pics because of my laptop being broken. Heh heh. Anyway... I have been dying to try Canadian ALL DRESSED POTATO CHIPS ever since a Twitter conversation about my beloved Canadian ketchup chips morphed into a discussion about these fabulous things. I was standing in the checkout line at Dollar General after buying contact solution (it went up in price from $3.49 to $4.99 *scowls*) and I saw them hanging on a rack of snack sized chip bags!
I bought three bags. I shared one bag in the van with my sister and my nephew and they were meh about them, but I ADORED THEM! Barbeque flavored chips are a bit too spicy for me, but this flavor combo which has all of my favorite flavors combined with the BBQ: sour cream and onion, salt and vinegar, and ketchup, is perfection to me.



CURRENTLY READING

⚫⚫⚫

(this one is still 99¢}
These are either new ebooks which will be featured next week, or freebies-99¢ bargins and things like cookbooks that I don't always add to Stuffing My Shelves. 


BOUGHT EBOOKS
I scooped up the third Dune Chronicles ebook, it's still $1.99 if you are interested, for my 2018 series reread. I wasn't quite sure if I had hardcovers of the first three, and I certainly am no longer able to easily read the paperbacks I have, so this was a perfect find!

I am a huge Star Wars fan, but have never been drawn to reading tie-in books. I saw this for 99¢ and thought, why not give one a try! It is back up to the regular price of $2.99.

I have seen bushels of stellar reviews for this book and it has also been recommended to me many many times, so when I saw it for $2.99 I pounced on it! It is still at that price today.
NO NEW REVIEW ARCS! FABULOUS!


TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.

MY 2018 CRYSTAL BALL
BLOGGING PLANS
Changes and Challenges

COVER CONVERSATIONS

52 PINS IN 52 WEEKS
CATCH-UP POST
I have started drafting it, so this is solid!
*pinky swear*

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
WEEKLY WRAP-UP POST
Are you doing Jamie, from THE PERPETUAL PAGE TURNER's, 2017 BLOG SURVEY?
Have a stellar week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.