Friday, December 29, 2017

COVER CONVERSATIONS #8

NUMBER EIGHT
I needed a quick regular third post a week, so I copied off Greg's paper, ha ha, and am posting interesting covers on Fridays. Drop by and give his cover a peek over on BOOK HAVEN.

VIEW LAST WEEK'S COVER


This is the newest cover for this title. I am starting the story in a few minutes and the new cover art shows on my Kindle queue, but when I tap to read it has the first cover...

The cover to the sequel seems to match both the newer artwork and the older...
At least I think so. Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS convinced me to read these books. I hope I love them because I want them sitting pretty on my bookshelves! Here are some lovely Bookstagram photos Annemieke took...

You can read Annemieke's Timekeeper review: HERE, and you can find her on Instagram @signourney
Which cover do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.