Monday, July 31, 2017

DOG DAYS OF SUMMER INTRODUCTION 2017

INTRODUCTION
Hello, everyone! Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG and I are going to be doing dog themed activities on our blogs for the entire month of August! I hope you will join us in celebrating Man's Best Friend this month. If you do any canine related blogging let us know and we will link it in our posts!


Originally I was going to read only dog books for the entire month, but an ARC avalanche happened, so that has been clipped down to one a week. Here are the ebooks I own that I will be choosing from.

GOODREADS


GOODREADS

GOODREADS

GOODREADS

GOODREADS

GOODREADS

GOODREADS

GOODREADS

GOODREADS

GOODREADS


I am also going to do a top ten dog movies post and a post about my preteen dog book binge reading days. Jolene and I might put together a dog tag, and I am going to review the second title in the UNION TRILOGY and ask the author about the dog that inspired one of the main characters in the book.


If you are thinking about reading a dog related story this month here are two books Jolene and I recommended to each other that we read and loved.

GOODREADS
Jolene recommended this one to me and I loved it.

GOODREADS
I recommended this one to Jolene as her first Alice Hoffman experience because the MC rescues dogs and Jolene fosters dogs.


You can check out Heather's review of THE LAST DOG ON EARTH on her blog RANDOM REDHEADED RAMBLINGS.

HAPPY DOG DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.